,January 2019 IGNOU Admissions
- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) has commenced with the online registration process for admission into approximately 150 Programs for the Session of January 2019. The university has invited applications for Master’s, Bachelors ,Diploma and various Certificates Programs.
- The candidates interested in applying for any of the courses available should submit the online application form available on the official website of IGNOU.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a university for distance learningsituated in New Delhi, India. It was recognized and made in 1985 by the Government of India. It aimed to offer open and distance learning mainly to the disadvantagedsections in society.
- The university offers UG and PG programs in various subjects like, engineering, law, management, agriculture,travel/ tourism, hospitality, journalism and mass media studies,humanities, sciences, education. Etc.
- Re-registration for IGNOU– Indira Gandhi National Open University has launched an online re-registerationsystem(ORRS) as a part of its continued efforts to offer learner-friendly services.this system helps the existing learners to submit their application forms online and they can get instant confirmation for successfully submitting their applications via mail and also SMS.
- Also See : IGNOU 2019 Admission Registration Begin for January Session, Last date for registration will be January 15
Courses offered by IGNOU for Admission in 2019
- Preparatory Program for bachelors
- Bachelor Preparatory Program (BPP) (in this students are Prepared for taking admission in the
university’s selected programmes)
- PG Diplomas & Diplomas
- PG Diploma course in Disaster Management; Rural Development; Translation courses; International Business Operation course; Environment & Sustainable Development; Analytical Chemistry; Library Automation & Networking; Applied Statistics program;Educational Management & Administration; Pre Primary Education; Pharmaceutical Sales Management; Information Security; Intellectual Property Rights; Criminal Justice program; Extension & Development Studies; Urban Planning & Development; Folklore & Cultural Studies;Journalism & Mass Communication; Audio Programme Production; Higher Education; Educational Technology; School Leadership & Management etc.
- See: IGNOU MA MCA M.Com Admission 2019
- Diploma courses in Nutrition & Health Education; Panchayat Level
Administration & Development; travel and Tourism Studies; Aquaculture;
Creative Writing in English; Paralegal Practice; Nursing Administration,Urdu
language course; HIV and Family Education; BPO Finance & Accounting studies;
Women’s Empowerment & Development; Critical Care Nursing,Early Childhood
Care & Education etc.
- PG Certificate & Certificates
- Programs like Power Distribution Management; Information Security have Advanced Certificates.
- Students who opt for Adult Education; Cyber Law; Patent Practice; Bangala-Hindi-Translation;; Geoinformatics; Information & Assistive Technologies for those who Instruct the Visually Impaired, Malayalam-Hindi-Translation; Agriculture Policy; Gandhi & Peace Studies etc. get PG certificate.
- Certificate in ; Performing Arts-Hindustani Music; Performing Arts-Karnatak Music; Performing Arts-Bharatanatyam; Visual Arts-Painting; Visual Arts-Applied Arts; Performing Arts- Theatre ArtsArabic Language; Disaster Management courses; Environmental Studies; NGO Management; Business Skills; English teaching courses; Functional English (basic level); Urdu Language course ; French Language; HIV & Family Education; Social work and Criminal Justice System, travel and Tourism Studies; Food & Nutrition; Nutrition & Child Care; Rural Development; Sericulture; Organic Farming; Water Harvesting & Management; Poultry Farming; Beekeeping; Human Rights; ; Health Care Waste Management; Newborn & Infant Nursing; Maternal & Child Health Nursing; Home Based Health Carestudies ; Community Radio; Consumer Protection; Co-operation, Cooperative Law & Business Law; Anti Human Trafficking; International Humanitarian Law; IT Skills; Laboratory Techniques; Value Education; Energy Technology & Management; Competency in Power DistributionInformation Technology; Guidance studies and Communication courses. Etc.
- Appreciation Course on Population, Sustainable Development andEnvironment.
IGNOU 2019 Application Form for admission
- Interested Studentsare required to buy a Student Handbook and Prospectus from the Regional Centre of IGNOU located at B-1/33, Sector H, Aliganj, Lucknow-226024 (OR) and is very nearto the Study Centres of the university whose addresses are mentioned below. the payment would be of Rs.200/- in cash payable at the sales counter or by a demand draft (DD) of Rs.250/- in favour of the university (IGNOU)
- the same can be downloaded from the official website of the university i.e.www.ignou.ac.in and should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs.200/- in addition to the programme Fee structure.
- Note: This application is best viewed if opened in current versions of Firefox, google Chrome at a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher. This application will not be viewed in Internet explorer version 11 or above.
- If you are applying for the first time it is advised for you to click theprogramme tab available on the homepage of the Online Admission portal, you can select the desired program and carefully examine all details related to the programthe details of program mainly the eligibility required, details regarding fees and duration of course etc.
- The students are also requested to download the Common Prospectus of session 2019-2020 and go through the Rules of the University (Section 06) given in the prospectus. students should also read sections 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13 for more details.
- STEPS :-
- you now have to get yourself registered by Clicking on a button saying “REGISTER YOURSELF” that would appear in the login area of the applicant and then fill all the details required for registration.
- you must keep in mind that your User Name should be of 8 to 16 characters long.
- the password you chooseshould be alphanumeric and of 8 to 16 characters long.
- After the mandatory information is filled in you have to press the“SUBMIT” button to save the information provided.
- you will get an instant email and SMS consisting of your username.
- you must remember the Username and Password for everytime you login.
- If you have registered yourself already i.e you have been an existing user, then just click on the “LOGIN” button.
- for filling the form online you should keep the following documents ready with you :-
- Ascanned copy of your Photograph(should be less than 100 KB)
- A Scanned copy of your Signature (should be less than 100 KB)
- A Scanned copy of your Age Proof
- A Scanned copies of required Educational Qualification certificates (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copies of Experience Certificates if any(less than 100 KB)
- A Scanned Copy of Category Certificate like SC/ST/OBC ( should be less than 100 KB)
- A Scanned Copy of Below poverty line Certificate,(if relevant) (should be less than 100 KB)
Following methods can be used to pay the fee:-
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
- It is recommended that documents should be scanned from your original documents. Once the documents have been uploaded, click the next button to get the Form preview option. You can Save or Print your form for future reference.
if incorrect information is provided or information is fake it will lead to a decline in accepting the application form as per the university’s rules and guidelines.
- Related to anything like the Program structure ,Courses offered by the institute, the eligibility criteria, duration of courses, process of admission, study centres etc. and also if there are specific queries related to programs like B.Com. (F&A), B.Com. (C&A), B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Ed., MBA, M.Ed., PhD etc.you can contact the Student Service Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No.: 011-29533869, 29533870, 29572512
Important dates for IGNOU admission
Admission is open for session of January 2019
- Last date for IGNOUadmission– for all courses in Master, Bachelor, Diploma & Certificate Programs last date will be 15th of January 2019 .