AIMS PORTAL – ACCOUNT INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Indian railways authorities launched the AIMS portal with the aim of digitalizing the processes related to its employees like payroll management, payroll processing and giving them the ease of self service. The Indian railway gives employment opportunities to almost 1.5 million citizens around the country. To give them some rest and ease, the portal facilitates download of their salary payslips online.
This encourages digitalization as well as saves the precious time of those people who otherwise would’ve to go the concerned offices and collect their payslips. It also helps the employees with all the salary details that they might be thinking of when the pa time approaches. This way it’s also easy to gather all your documents in soft copy so that you get them printed whenever you need them. By downloading the RESS mobile application from the play store, you can easily access the AIMS portal anytime and anywhere.
Also check National Scholarship portal for scholarship schemes by the Indian Government.
HOW TO REGISTER ON THE AIMS PORTAL
Here are some simple steps to register you on the official AIMS portal of the Indian railways:
- Visit the official web page of the Indian railway’s accounts and financial portal – https://www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the homepage of the website, click on EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE which will be on the left side.
- You will be then redirected to the login page of the AIMS portal, below the login box there will be an option to register as a new user.
- You will then be redirected to the registration form wherein fill in the required details asked like your employee number, mobile number, email, date of birth and a password.
- Check all the details carefully and then submit the details
- You can then successfully log in to the AIMS portal by following some repeated steps mentioned below too.
Portal Login Process
- Visit the official web page of the Indian railway’s accounts and financial portal
- On the homepage, go to the EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE on the left side of the page.
- You will then be redirected to the login page of the AIMS portal wherein fill in the details like mobile number/email and password.
- A verification email or SMS will be sent to you to confirm your login
HOW TO CHECK EMPLOYEE PAYROLL SLIP
- Again, visit the official website of the accounts and financial portal of the Indian railways.
- Go to the EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE LINK on the left side of the homepage
- Login to the AIMS portal on the page that will appear by filling in your ID and password.
- Confirm your login and then see for the option of PAYSLIP that will be mentioned on the page that will appear next.
- Open the document and save it for getting it printed out or for future use.
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE ACCOUNTS AND FINANCIAL PORTAL;
E-mail: [email protected]
DF (CCA), Railway Board
E-mail : [email protected]
THE CRIS- CENTRALISED HELPDESK TEAM
Users can also download the RESS mobile application or the AIMS mobile app available on play store or Google store to easily access the facilities available on the AIMS portal for the employees and authorities of accounts and finance department of the Indian railway. It was launched by the authorities for ease of access anywhere and anytime without any hassles.