Aktu Admit Card for the Odd semester exams 2019 is published on the official portal of Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University. The Aktu date sheet for the odd semester exams for the academic year 2019 – 2020 was published on the official portal a month ago and now, as the exams are starting from 11th of December, so the university made Admit cards available to the students and students can easily download their admit cards by following the simple procedure given below.
AKTU Admit Card 2019 – 2020
The Odd semester exams ( 1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th semester ) are held in the month of December every year and the university usually publishes the exam admit cards 10 to 15 days prior to the exam commencing date. Both the students of Undergraduate courses and Postgraduate courses can get their admit cards for the odd semester exams through the guide given below.
Aktu Admit Card for Undergraduate courses
Students of Undergraduate courses can download their Admit card Aktu for odd semester exams by following the link given with their respective courses below.
Admit card for the UG courses which are not mentioned above can be downloaded from here.
Exam Admit card for Postgraduate courses.
Students of Postgraduate courses can download their Admit card Aktu for odd semester exams by following the link given with their respective courses below.
|Master of applied management||Odd||Download|
Admit card for the PG courses which are not mentioned above can be downloaded from here.
Aktu Admit Card for Even semester 2020
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University ( AKTU ) conducts even semester examinations ( 2nd, 4th, 6th ) in the month of May and June every year and date sheets for the same are released by the officials around 30 to 40 days prior to the exam commencing date and admit cards are published 10 to 15 days prior.
Admit cards for the even semester exams 2020 will be made available below with the respective courses once the University officially publish the even semester exam admit cards on their portal
Aktu Exam Admit Card for Undergraduate courses, Even semester
Students of Undergraduate courses will be able to download their Admit card Aktu for even semester exams 2020 by following the link given with their respective courses below. Download links will be provided once the University officially release it on their portal
|Agricultural engineering||Even||Not released|
Admit cards for the UG courses not mentioned above can be downloaded from here
Exam Admit card for Postgraduate courses, Even semester 2020
Students of Postgraduate courses will be able to download their admit cards once the university publishes it on their official portal.
|Master of applied management||Even||Not released|
|M. ARCH||Even||Not released|
Admit cards for the postgraduate courses not mentioned above can be download from here
Admit card for Carry Over exams
Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University conducts carry over exams for all the Undergraduate and postgraduate courses and date sheet for the same is uploaded with the regular semester date sheets and admit cards are also released 10 to 15 days prior to the starting date of examination. Students who are going to appear for the carry over exams can download their Admit cards from the official portal by clicking here
How to download Admit card for AKTU exams
Just follow the simple steps given below to download your Aktu admit card. If you are downloading from desktop or laptop just follow the method 1 and if you are downloading from your mobile then follow the method 2.
- Visit the official portal of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University ( AKTU ) https://aktu.ac.in/
- On the home page, you will find this option shown above, just click on “more”
- A new page will open where you need to scroll down to the bottom and you will find an option ” Download admit card ” just click on it.
- It will redirect you to a new page where you need to enter your Roll number and then complete the human verification and click on go.
- Your admit card will be shown once you click on go and you can download it and also take a print out of it as it will be required while going for the examination
- From your phone open google and type Aktu ERP and search
- Click on the first search result which is the official portal of AKTU.
- Now a new page will open where you need to provide your ID and Password and submit it
- Student dashboard will open where you need to select an examination dashboard
- In the examination dashboard, you need to scroll down and click on print admit card. Once you click on it, your admit card will be displayed and you can download that in PDF format and later take a print of it.
Important details mentioned on Admit Card
- Exam Roll Number
- Candidate details
- Subject names
- Subject Codes
- Date & Time of the Examination
- Candidate signature
- Details about the Exam Conducting Authority
- General Instructions and notices regarding examination
Notice regarding Exam Admit Card, AKTU
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University ( AKTU ) rolled out a circular regarding the Exam admit card mentioning some important points given below.
- Students who attendance below 75 % won’t be provided the admit card and hence won’t be able to appear for the semester exam. Students can check their attendance by logging into Aktu ERP.
- The circular states that the student needs to anyhow fulfil the attendance criteria before 5 days prior to exam commencing date, whether he/she takes extra classes or manage it with their college or else if he/she fails to do so then admit card won’t be provided to him/her.
- Make sure you reach your examination centre half an hour prior to your exam time.
- Make sure to write your answer book number on your admit card so that in case of result delay you can file an online application with the answer book number of the respective subject.