Andhra Bank Net Banking Guide
Andhra Bank offers Net banking services to all its customer for free. Whether you are a corporate account holder or retail. You can avail the benefits of Andhra Bank net banking services as long as you are an account holder of Andhra Bank. Online banking services make it very convenient for a customer or user to operate his/her banking activities. With just your smartphone you can do multiple banking activities without any hassle and within minutes. Both corporate and retail account holders can log in to their net banking account with the credentials provided by the bank.
Login credentials are your User/Customer ID and Password. If you are a registered net banking user then you can log in from the secure login button below. If you face any issues in accessing your net banking account then go through the login process shown below.
Also, check Syndicate bank net banking updates
Andhra Bank Online Banking Login Process
If you have the User/Customer ID then follow the process given below to log in to your net banking account.
- Use the Secure Login button given above. It will redirect you to the official net banking login page of Andhra Bank
- On this page, you need to fill your User ID and Password provided to you by the bank.
- Both current and savings account holders can log in from this page with their respective credentials.
- After filling the details, just click on login. Once your details are validated you will be able to access your Andhra bank net banking services.
New account holders can follow the registration or activation process given below to access their Andhra Bank Net Banking services.
Andhra bank online banking registration process
- Click on the secure login button given above. It will redirect you to the official net banking login page of Andhra bank
- Click on the option ” Register for net banking”. You will find this option below the login button.
- On this new page, you need to fill the CUstomer ID, Access type and registered mobile number. Access type is basically what type of access do you want? If you want to transact through net banking then select transaction access. If you just want to keep a track then go for view access.
- After filling the details click on continue. On this page, you need to fill some details and you can generate your net banking Pin.
Your net banking will be activated and you will be able to login with the User id and pin which you generated.
Benefits of Internet Banking services to Andhra Bank account holders
You can do almost every banking activity from just your smartphone now, for which you had to visit the bank previously. You can even apply for Loans and track your loans from your smartphone. Some basic benefits are as follows:
Pay bills and do recharge with just a tap. Apply for debit or credit card and also activate or deactivate your debit or credit card with just a tap. Transfer money anytime anywhere with just your smartphone. There are a lot more benefits which you will get to know when you will actively use internet banking services of Andhra Bank.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reset my net banking Pin?
On the official Internet banking login page of Andhra bank, just click on the set/reset Login Password option below the login button. You will be redirected to a page where you need to fill your User ID and your registered mobile number. After filling the detail click on continue. Once the details get validated you will receive an OTP. Submit that OTP on the new page and you will be able to reset your Net Banking PIN.
I have lost my User ID what to do now?
Follow the secure login button given above. On the official login page, click on the option ” forgot user id”. On this page, you need to fill your account number and your registered phone number. Click on continue and you will be able to get your User ID with the OTP verification.