CLWS KARNATAKA – CROP LOAN WAIVER SCHEME
CLWS or the crop loan waiver scheme was launched by the government of Karnataka in the year 2018 for agricultural upliftment and growth and for helping the farmers so that they are able to make fresh investments in agriculture. When this scheme was launched, it was decided to waive off all the loans amounting up to Rs.2 lakh as on 31st of December 2017. This scheme all together aims at improving the conditions related to low agricultural growth, non-remunerative prices, inadequate infrastructure and financial support in the agricultural sector of Karnataka.
Also check CEO Karnataka Voter helpline for latest updates
INCENTIVES AND ELIGIBLE LOANS UNDER THIS SCHEME-
The CLWS aims at waiving off loans up to Rs.2 lakh per farmer. These crop loans are of 3 broad categories namely-
- NPA’S (non- performing assets) – loans identified as NPA’S by the lending units as defined by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Restructured crop loans – loans which due to any mishappening or natural disasters get converted to medium-term loan over a session of 3 to 5 years on restructuring process as per the guidelines of RBI.
- Overdue loans- loans which are listed as overdue in the books of the banks as per 31st of December 2017.
The farmer who has availed regular crop loans till 31st of December 2017 and has regularly paid them off timely is entitled to an incentive of the repaid loan amount or an amount of Rs.25000 per family whichever is lower.
SECTIONS AND SERVICES UNDER THE CLWS KARNATAKA
SERVICES FOR COMMERCIAL BANKS
- Bank DEO login
- CLWS bank reports
- Bank manager login
- Bank FSD login district wise
- XML upload
- Branch wise crop loan waiver certificate
SERVICES FOR COOPERATIVE BANKS
- Pacs DEO login
- DCC taluk manager login
- Taluk CDO login
- CLWS pacs reports
- Pacs FSD login district wise
- ARCS Login
- Pacs wise crop loan waiver certificate
- ARCS reset login
SERVICES FOR CITIZENS
- Individual loanee reports
- Citizen payment certificate for pacs
- Citizen payment certificate for banks
- Farmer wise eligibility status
- Crop loan waiver report
SERVICES FOR NADAKACHERI
- bank FSD login district wise
- citizen payment certificate for pacs
- citizen payment certificate for banks
SERVICES FOR TALUK LEVEL COMMITTEE
- TLC pacs mismatch verification login
- TLC FSD login
- Bank reports
- TLC abstract reports
- TLC bank mismatch verification login
HOW TO CHECK YOUR CROP LOAN WAIVER OR ANY OTHER REPORT
- Visit the official web page of CLWS Karnataka here
- Scroll down on the homepage and look for services for citizens
- Under the services for citizens section, select crop loan waiver report or any other desired option
- Then you will have to select whether you want the report pacs wise or bank-wise.
- Then select the report type from the dropdown that will be available
- On selecting the basis of the report, fill in the columns by choosing the desired options and then click on get report.
SOME FACTS ABOUT CLWS KARNATAKA
- The lending institutions that come under the scheme are all scheduled commercial banks and regional rural banks
- A farmer family which is eligible for the scheme is defined as a family including a farmer, the spouse and the dependent children
- Those who will not be eligible for this scheme are listed as –
- Crop loans that are provided to legal units other than single farmers
- Loans to farmers by companies even if they are layout by banks or loans to institutions like trusts, partnership firms etc.
- Crop loans extended to government staff and public sector undertaking employees
- Beneficiaries of c-operative crop loan waiver scheme are also excluded