What is CUB online?
With CUB online banking you get access to a lot of facilities, offers and services. All these benefits can be availed just from your smartphone. Now you can operate your bank account transactions and much more without visiting your bank with just your smartphone if you have opt-in for CUB online banking.
To get the benefit of CUB online services you will have to register for the cub internet banking( link ) first. It’s a fairly easy process you can go through the process given in the article to activate your Internet banking service immediately without any hassle.
If you have registered for CUB Net Banking services then you can access to your account from the button below.
Also, check for the latest update on PNB knowledge centre
Benefits & services you will get with the CUB Net Banking
With the online banking facility, you can do a lot of things by just signing in to your account from your smartphone. Some of the services are mentioned below :
- Check Account balance anytime anywhere and if you feel the amount is not what you are expecting then you can also check for the recent transactions which have been done in your account that too from your smartphone only.
- You can check all kinds of Account related information and also make some edits like registered mobile numbers, email id, etc.
- You can do recharges/pay your bills directly from your smartphone without any hassle with the CUB online banking service
- If you have any loan then you can track all the details about that as well without every time calling or visiting your bank.
- Issue debit cards, block debit cards, and change pin of your debit/credit card, these are some of the cards facilities you get with the online system.
How to login to your CUB online banking account?
- You can simply follow the login button above which will lead you to the official online banking portal of City Union Bank or you can directly visit the official website of CUB from here.
- When you will visit the page through the link, it will lead you to the homepage of the City Union Bank portal where you need to select from personal or corporate banking, the selection options will be available on the right side of the homepage.
- Once you select your banking option it will lead you to the login page where you will be required to fill some details like your user id/customer-id. and your password.
- Once you hit the login button after providing the credentials, your information will be verified and it will then lead you to my account page
- There you can access all the services and benefits offered to a net banking user of CUB and some of the benefits which are offered by City Union Bank are mentioned below which you can have a quick look at.
Some Frequently asked queries from CUB Internet banking customers
How to register for Internet banking services?
While opening an account in the City Union Bank, you can opt for net banking as well and you will be provided with the customer id and pin for signing into your net banking account. If you haven’t got the customer id and pin for any reason you can contact your branch and ask for it.
How to reset my CUB net banking password?
You can visit the official portal of City Union Bank and reset your password by providing the required details like your customer id, account number and mobile number registered with that account. For step by step process, you can follow this link https://www.cityunionbank.com/downloads/FORGOTPASSWORD.swf