DDU Admit Card is rolled out for the annual exams and semester exams for some courses. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University is going to conduct the annual examination in the month of February 2020. DDU time table is available for the annual and semester exams for some courses on the official portal. DDU admit card for entrance examination 2020 is also available for students and listed below.
DDU admit card for annual examinations 2020
Admit cards for the annual examinations of the academic year 2019 – 2020 will be listed below course wise. Students can follow the link provided with their respective courses to get their admit cards.
Admit Card for annual examinations 2020 ( UG Courses )
Admit cards for all the Undergraduate courses offered by the DDU are listed below
|Bachelor of Commerce||Check here|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||Check here|
|Bachelor of Law||Check here|
|Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication||Check here|
|Bachelor of Education||Check here|
|B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)||Check here|
|B. Sc. (Bachelor of Science)||Check here|
|B. Sc. in Agriculture||Check here|
|B. Sc. in Home Science||Check here|
|B.C.A. (Bachelor of Computer Applications)||Check here|
|B.J. in Hindi Department (Bachelor of Journalism)||Check here|
DDU Exam Hall Ticket for UG courses ( CBCS semester system ) 2020
Exam Hall tickets for semester exams for the courses under the CBCS semester system are listed below course and semester wise.
Admit card for the UG courses which are not mentioned above can be download from the official portal by following the link given below
DDU Exam Admit Card for PG courses ( CBCS semester system ) 2020
Admit cards for the postgraduate courses offered by the DDU can be downloaded by following the link given with their respective Courses.
|MA (Economics)||I||Check here|
|M.Sc.||I & III||Check here|
|M.Sc.||II & IV E-B-I||Check here|
|LL.b.||I, III, Vth||Check here|
|M.COM.||I & III||Check here|
|M.COM.||II & IV E-B-I||Check here|
|MBA||I & III||Check here|
|MBA||II & IV E-B-I||Check here|
|MA||I & III||Check here|
|MA||II & IV E-B-I||Check here|
Admit card for the Postgraduate courses which are not listed above can be download from the official portal of DDU by following the link given below
How to download DDU examination admit card
To download your examination admit card for both UG and PG courses from the official portal of DDU, you just need to follow the simple steps given below.
- First, visit the official portal of DDU http://ddugu.ac.in/
- From the homepage, you will see the option examination in the header bar, just click on it and under examination there will be an option ” admit card” just click on it.
- A new page will open where you need to look for “Annual examination admit card for the academic year” or your “semester exam admit card” and click on it.
- Once you click on it a new page will open where you need to fill the roll number and some other details and then click on submit.
- Once you click on submit your exam admit card will be displayed in PDF format and you can download it and later take a print of it because it is a must to carry your admit card to the exam center.
DDU Entrance exam admit card 2019-2020
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University has released the admit card for the entrance examination on its official portal. Dates for the entrance examinations were rolled out by the University, earlier this academic year. If you have successfully registered and submitted your fee then you will be able to download it by providing your form number.
DDU offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses for which it conducts an entrance examination. Students who clear the entrance examination, become eligible for taking admission in DDU.
|Entrance examination||Admit Card|
How to download DDU entrance exam admit card
Students appearing for the entrance examination of DDU will have to carry their entrance exam admit card to the examination center and to download it you just need to follow the simple steps given below.
- First, visit the official portal of DDU
- Look for the option ” examination” in the header bar.
- Click on it and under it, you will find an option named “Admit card”
- a new page will open where you will find the option Admit card for the session ( academic year ), just click on it.
- A new page will open where you need to fill details like Form number and date of birth and just click on submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed in PDF format, download it and later take a print of it as well.
Important details mentioned on DDU Gorakhpur Admit card
|Exam Roll Number|
|Date & Time of the Examination|
|Details about the Exam Conducting Authority|