DU SOL Admission Forms for year 2018-19 areout for undergraduate programs. Online Admission Form for DU SOL 2018 can be filled and submitted by interested candidates in the courses offered. The candidates should keep in mind the guidelines while applying and the correct details should be entered in DU SOL Online Admission Form 2018-19 at the official site i.e. www.sol.du.ac.in. The required fee should be submitted on time. To avoidfacing hassles at any stage in filling up the form one should be aware of the dates, fees and the process of applying beforehand. The University of Delhi, School of Open Learning has 5 under-graduation and 5 post-graduation programs to apply for admission, you must apply online.
The DU SOL application forms are available at the official website and candidates should ensure the eligibility criteria before applying.
Documents required with DU SOL UG Admission Form sol 2nd year admission last date
- Students passed from CBSE 2018 batch (Delhi Region) who had opted for compulsory language courses like English A or B/ Hindi A or B/Punjabi A/ Urdu A/ Tamil A seeking admission in the B.Com and B.A. Programme have to upload the following documents:
- Recent Photograph (size mentioned below)
- Other educational certificates maynot be uploaded at the time of admission. However, if required they will be uploaded later when they are asked for.
- Students passed from CBSE 2018 (Delhi Region, who opted for compulsory language courses like English-C/Hindi-C /Punjabi-B/Urdu-B/Tamil-B seeking admission
inB.Com ,B.A. Programme and for B.Com (Hons.)Pol.Sci. have to upload followingdocuments:
- Recent Photograph(size mentioned below)
- Self-Attested copy of Class-X Mark sheet.
- Self-Attested copy of Class-XllMark sheet.
- For Students who are from boards other than CBSE Board, CBSE compartment cases and CBSE (Non-Delhi Region) have to upload the following documents:
- Recent Photograph (size mentioned below)
- Self-Attested copy of Class-X Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Self-Attested copy of Class-Xll Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Copy of Migration Certificate ( if the candidates are from boards other than Delhi like NIOS, UP, Bihar, Haryana, Rajasthan etc.)
- Students of the reserved (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/etc.) and BPL category have to upload the following documents, as applicable, in addition to the above-mentioned documents:-
- Self-Attested copy of Reverse Category Certificate,(SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. candidates) of the candidate if applicable.Certificate of the candidate should have been issued before the date of admission.
- Self-attested copy of Original Income Certificate, if applying for fee concession/Financial Assistance.
- Self-attested copy of BPL/AAY Ration Card, if applying for Financial Assistance.
Important information about sol 2nd year admission last date 3rd and 1st year admission
- Photograph to be uploaded should be in jpg format. Thesize of thephotographs to be uploaded must be more than 4 kb and less than 24 kb with a resolution of 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height (.jpg format).
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The size of the signature file to be uploaded must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 40-pixel width by 60-pixel height (.jpg format)
- The files other than Photograph and Signature (like 10th Mark sheet, 12th Mark sheet, 12th Certificate, etc.) must be less than 2 MB in size and in pdf format.
SOL Admission Form 2018 for Post Graduate (PG) Du sol admission
All the candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate (PG)/master’s courses including course offered by SOL should register online on the PG admission web portal of University of Delhi.
You will find a common Web Portal which is the centralized platform for registration and consists of a common registration form for admission to all the Postgraduate Courses in the University.The details for Online registration are available on the PG admission portal of the University of Delhi official website.
The registered applicants can also provide preference for SOL (if seeking admission in SOL). Applicants must fill options carefully as no changes can be made after submission of the form.
Courses: MA (Hindi), MA (History), MA (Political Science), MA (Sanskrit), M.Com.
The beginning date for availability of registration forms for DU SOL PG PROGRAMS to be announced. The forms will be available at the official website i.e..www.sol.du.ac.in
- Registration fee for SC/ST/ PWD: Rs. 250/- for each course.
- Registration fee for all other Categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.): Rs. 500/- for each course.
Documents Required to submit with Du sol admission
Candidates must carry the following document with Application Form, if the required documents are not submitted on time then theadmission might get cancelled.
- Duly filled Application Form.
- Bank Draft for Category ‘A; Rs. 4990/- Category ‘B’ Rs. 4490/- and Category ‘C’ Rs. 13490/- for M.A. and Category ‘A’ Rs. 5140/- Category ‘B’ Rs. 4640/- and Category ‘C’ Rs. 13640/-for M.Com. The details are available at page No.22.5, 22.6 and 22.7 of the brochure.
- Two recent passport size photographs to be affixed (a) one on the Application Form and (b) another on the Admit Card. It should be pasted not stapled.
- Self-attested copy of 10th Class Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of 12th Class Passing Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of I, II and III year Mark sheet.
- Original Provisional Certificate of Graduation for current year students. However, other students will have to submit the photocopy of Degree Certificate.
- Original Migration Certificate of the respective University if the candidate is from any university other than Delhi University.
- Self-attestedcopy of Reserve Category Certificates (for example SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc.) of candidate , if applicable. The certificate of the candidate must be released by the Competent Authority before the date of admission.
- Latest Original Income Certificate, if applying for fee concession.
- Self-attestedcopy of BPL Ration Card as well as Original Income Certificate if applying for Financial Assistance.
- Disability certificate, in case of Physical with Disability candidates issued by the competent hospital/board.
- Candidates are required to show/upload all the Original Certificates for verification at the time of admission.
- The Enrollment number allocated by the College/University is essential to fill in the admission form.
- After qualifying the Entrance Test, the Delhi University rules will strictly be considered in respect of Admission in SOL in all the Post Graduate Courses.
this is all the details you need about sol 2nd year admission last date 3rd year and 1st year if you have any querry just comment down below