What is E kharid?
The government of Haryana with the help and creativity of Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board and the Department of Food And Supplies launched an e-governance platform called the E-Kharid portal. This. This portal entitles the farmers/ Kisan by providing them with genuine-time updates and also timely payment for all the deals. This ensures benefit for the farmers by getting the right and exact selling price of their crops for which the farmers need to log in their crop information at the time of sowing.
Also check the uparjan portal
How to register on E kharid Portal?
Before you go through the registration process, just check the list of required documents for registration and important guidelines given below.
Documents required for registration
- Proof of residence in Haryana
- Farmer’s Aadhar card
- Farmer’s identity card
- Mobile number
- Bank account details like account number, bank name, branch, Ifsc code etc.
- Passport size photograph
- Crop information – land area, crop name, sowing details etc.
- Birthdate should match identity card
- Junk number with khasra number from a copy of farad
- Copy of bank passbook
- The fields marked with a star (*) should be positively filled.
- A 12 digit Aadhar card number should be filled
- Mobile number should have 10 digits.
- The information related to your crop will be sent to your mobile number.
- Visit the official website of E kharid portal from here.
- On the homepage, under the login column select ‘farmer registration’ or ‘किसानपंजीकरण’ link available.
- You will be redirected to the registration page, select simple registration option out of ‘instant registration’ or ‘simple registration’ given on the page.
- Fill in your Aadhar number, family ID or mobile number to continue and search.
- Then enter your personal details asked in the form like name, birth date, mobile number etc.
- On the next section, you need to fill in your crop details like name of the crop, year of sowing, land area, location etc.
- Then you will have to fill in the bank details asked to receive payments safely – bank account number, bank name, branch etc.
- Then in the last, you have to fill in the details of the aarthiya or mandi you are associated with.
How to login to your account on the portal?
- Visit the official website of E kharid from the link above.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘login’ option on the right side.
- Select login for procurement before 2020 if you had sowed your crop before the year 2020
- Then Select login for rabi 2020 if you have recently entered your rabi crop details of 2020
- Select procurement dashboard to check all the real-time updates and statistics related to all the farmers one- harid.
- To log in, enter your username, password and the captcha code and click login.
Benefits of E-kharid Portal
- Farmers don’t have to pay any kind of commission to middlemen as they can sell their crops online
- Farmers get the right price for their crops by the e kharid portal registration through which procurement is done
- Selling of crops can be done systematically with the right profits that the farmers can gain.
- It helps farmers increase their income per annum and also help them in savings
- The portal also has other agriculture-related facilities for farmers that are also beneficial.
- – The registration for the wheat crop will open on this Sunday that is 26th of April 2020. For registration of the same you can visit- http://hsamb.org.in/ or the direct link for the same is https://fasalhry.in/.
- -The Haryana state agricultural marketing board’s official website offers a lot of information related to all the schemes, tenders and all details related to agriculture. Do have a look on the website for getting information-