The Online Public Distribution System, Andhra Pradesh is denoted as EPDS AP.
Ration Card की जानकारी हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए नीचे select language पर Click करें और Hindi Select करें
EPDS AP Ration card list check
Central and State governments of India both have multiple welfare schemes related to food security of the weaker section of society. Just like the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh issue Samagra ID to the residents of the state through which they can avail benefits of food security and other schemes. The government of Andhra Pradesh issue ration card to the residents of AP. Ration card is specifically issued for providing the basic food items at very cheap prices to the economically weaker people of the state. With the help of ration card, financially weak people can avail the basic food items at very cheap prices. To check the prices you will have to pay for basic food items, you can check the price list below. If you have the EPDS AP ration card then you can avail these food items for such low prices.
Commodity prices for an EPDS AP Ration cardholder.
|Food Item||Per month distribution||Ration Card Price|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10kg / Card||FREE|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5kg / Card||FREE|
|Rice to AAY||35kg / card||₹ 100/-|
|Wheat Atta||1kg / BPL card||₹ 16.50 /-|
|Sugar||1kg / AAY card||₹ 13.50 /-|
|Red gram daal||2kg / BPL card||₹ 40 /-|
|Salt||1kg / card||₹ 12 /-|
|Ragi||4kg / card||₹ 1 /-|
|Jowar||2kg / card||₹ 1 /-|
From Feb 2020 the Andhra Pradesh Govt. is replacing ration cards with rice cards. If you have an EPDS AP ration card then it will be replaced with AP rice card. The Govt. is doing this due to multiple reasons. There was a doubt that a number of people who are not eligible for benefits from this scheme are taking advantage of it. There were multiple other reasons to switch to AP rice card.
If you have applied for AP Rice card then you can check the status of your card below.
How to check the status of AP Rice card application?
Those who have applied for the new YSR Rice card can follow the step by step process below to check the application status.
- Visit the official website of Department of consumer affairs food & civil supplies, AP here.
- On the homepage, look for Public reports and under it click on Rice card status.
- Now on this page, you need to fill your ration card number or your Adhar card number. After filling it click on submit.
- After validation of the detail, you provided, your rice card status will be shown.
If you want to apply for the EPDS AP Rice card then follow the process given below. Before you apply for it make sure to check if you are eligible for it or not.
Andhra Pradesh Rice Card eligibility criteria.
- Family income should not exceed Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000 per month in urban areas.
- The family should not be owning land of more than 10 acres.
- Electricity consumption for every month should not exceed 300 units
- There should be no existing Govt. employee in the family neither retired govt. employee getting a pension.
- The family should not own a four-wheeler. Commercial vehicles such as taxi, auto rikshaw are exempted.
- There shouldn’t be any Income taxpayer in the family
How to check AP Rice Card beneficiary List?
To check the list of EPDS AP rice card beneficiaries, follow the process given below.
- Visit the official portal of Grama-Ward Sachivalayam
- Select your DISTRICT.
- Now, select your MANDA.
- Then you can check the list by selecting your Secretariat Name
How to do e-KYC for AP Rice Card?
- Visit the official portal of spandana.
- Now you need to log in and fill in your Adhar number.
- Now click on get Ekyc OTP, you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. Fill in that OTP and a new page will open where you will be required to fill some details. Carefully fill in the details and submit it to do your e-KYC.
How to apply for Ration card?
Before applying for ration card check the eligibility criteria given above. Residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply for ration card through both online and offline ways. Both online and offline methods are given below. You can apply for ration card through whichever medium you like.
Online Application Process
- Visit the official portal of Meeseva here
- Sign up
How to check EPDS AP Ration card status online?
Just follow the simple step by step process given below to check your Ration card status online.
- GO to the official portal of Online Public Distribution System, Andhra Pradesh
- Scroll to the bottom and you will find the option of application search.
- Fill in your application number and click on search
- After validation of your application number, your ration card status will appear.
How to File a Grievance?
If you have any complaint regarding the whole procedure of application or any other complaint then you can file it online as well. To file a complaint online just follow the step by step process given below.
- Visit the official portal from the link given above.
- Look for the option ” apply for ” and under it click on Grievance.
- On this page fill your Ration card number or UID number.
- Click on the submit button and after validation of your provided details, an id will be generated.
How to check Grievance status?
If you want to check the status of Grievance online then follow the process given below.
- Follow this link of official portal https://aepos.ap.gov.in/Grievance/grievance_status.jsp
- Fill in your Grievance ID and submit it. After validation of the id, your Grievance status will show up.
How to check transaction history?
If you want to check the transaction history of your EPDS AP ration card then follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official portal from the link given above.
- On the homepage, scroll down to transaction history and under it enter your ration card number.
- Click on search and after the ration card number is validated the transaction history will show up.