IGNOU exam form for 2020 session – online submission forms
The 2020 term-end examination of IGNOU is now available online. The exam forms can also be collected from the IGNOU regional centers and the
IGNOU exam form last dates extended
|Submission date||Late fee||submission mode|
|up to 20th October 2020||NIL||Online|
|21st to 23rd October 2020||500/-||Online|
|!st Nov to %th Nov 2020||1000/-||Online|
3 big changes in IGNOU exam form
Indira Gandhi open university ( IGNOU ) has made these big changes in their exam forms in the academic year 2020-2021, all the changes made by the institution are listed below and can also be seen on the official portal of IGNOU.
- IGNOU have just announced that FST and BSHF ( 101 ) which are foundational courses offered by the university will be held twice in an academic year, once the examination will be held for the students of B.A ( bachelor of arts ) and B.com ( bachelor of commerce )and the second time it will be held for B.sc ( Bachelor of Science ) and other programmes students. Previously the FST and BSHF ( 101 ) exam used to be held only once in an academic year as all the students from different courses have to appear for this exam. So as the exams will be held separately for the courses the question papers will be different as obvious
Exam dates for FST and BSHD ( 101 )
|FST||BA and BCom||28-12-2020||Evening|
|FST||B.Sc and Other programmes||07-12-2020||Morning|
|BSHF101||BA and BCom||28-12-2020||Evening|
|BSHF101||B.Sc and Other programmes||07-12-2020||Morning|
Note:- There are no changes made in the other foundation exams
- Previously students were allowed to write in any language in there answer sheets but now the officials at IGNOU has made a change that the students can only write in there answer sheets in only those languages in which the programme is offered by the university if any answer sheet is found with any language in which the program is not offered will not be evaluated without providing any information to the student
IGNOU Exam Fee and payment modes
Examination Fee for the Course, theory and practical with the payment methods available is listed below
|Course Theory||150/-||Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking|
|Course Practical||150/-||Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking|
If under any circumstances or technical issues the exam fees are needed to be refunded then it will be refunded to the original mode/method of payment
What to do if IGNOU Exam form submission shows unsuccessful
- If the payment is done successfully through the payment mode used by the student but you did not receive any receipt or any acknowledgement then you must wait for at least 72 hours and keep on checking for your acknowledgement ( check here )
- After 72 hours if you did not get the acknowledgement then resubmit the exam form
- Refund will be generated automatically within 72 hours by the payment gateway you used but if it is not generated automatically then you can apply for a refund of examination fee on the official portal of IGNOU
Refund of examination fee
- Students who fill the form through cyber cafes or with the help of any other agency must make sure that their fees has reached to IGNOU ( you can check here ) as IGNOU won’t be liable for a refund if the Fees have not reached to them and held by the mediocre.
- You can only file the chargeback application after the hall ticket has been published by the institution
- If you file the chargeback and get the examination fee back for all or specific courses then your result will be withheld by the institution and it will be declared only after you pay the exam fees
Take care of these things while filling the IGNOU Term End Examination Form
- Before filling the course make sure you fulfil the the eligibility criteria for the course, you can check the details here
- Make sure you have submitted the assignments for the courses you have submitted the exam forms as Hall ticket won’t be provided to the student who have not submitted their assignments for the registered course
- Before you fill the Examination form please check your results of Term End Examination (TEE) June on University website (www.ignou.ac.in).
- If you have paid the examination fee it won’t be refunded or adjusted against any other form.
How to submit IGNOU Term End Examination Form
- You need to visit the official portal of IGNOU http://www.ignou.ac.in
- You will see an option of the online submission form for TEE
- A new page will open up where all the instructions will be displayed and under that, there will be an option of proceed to fill online where you need to click.
- Fill the form with necessary details carefully
- First, you need to select the Examination Centre through the code options available on the official portal. Click here to view. the centre list and regions
- While filling your examination form you can select up to 3 examination centres in your specified region
- You need to select the Courses for theory as well as practical separately from the list given on the examination form screen.
- Once you fill the details and submit it now the payment page will open and there you need to select the desired mode of payment and pay the fees.
- The process is completed and you will receive the receipt and acknowledgement for that
Hall ticket for IGNOU term-end examination
The hall ticket for TE exams will be posted on the official portal of IGNOU, 10 days before the exam commencement date. You must carry the print out of the hall ticket to your exam centre and also the id card provided y with the university, if under any circumstances you forgot to carry the id card or print of hall ticket then you need to speak to the person in charge in the examination centre and get a duplicate of your IGNOU id then only you will be allowed to sit in the examination hall
If you face any issues with examination form or fees you can connect with the officials