IGNOU exam form for 2019 session – online submission forms
2019 term end examination of IGNOU are now available online. The exam
forms can also be collected from the IGNOU regional centres and the
IGNOU Exam Form 2019
Candidates who will be appearing for 2019 Term End Examinations ought
Dates for the IGNOU TEE Application Form
Online Submission of the exam form (no late fees payable)
24 September to 31 October
Online Submission of exam form (payable late fee Rs.1000/-)
01 november to 10 November
Apply for Term End Exam 2019
IGNOU TEE Exam Form 2019- process of Submitting?
The TEE form can by submitted by the Candidate via the link provided above. A
valid registration number must be ensured y the candidate and also
assignments should be submitted on time before proceeding with the exam
form. Follow the instructions given below for submitting the IGNOU TEE Exam
1) Visit the IGNOU official website -www.ignou.ac.in
2) You will see the IGNOU home page
3) go to the “Online Submission Form for TEE Dec 2018” link listed on the
4) You must Read all guidelines and instructions mentioned very carefully.
5) press the declaration button after that.
6) Then click the “Proceed to Fill Online Exam Form” option.
7) Fill in your programme code
8) correctly Fill your enrollment number.
9) Then select the mode of payment suitable for you.
10) Press the “submit” button
11) You will see an Exam form appear
12) Fill in the details correctly in the form
13) At the last payy the exam fee
Once your exam form is submitted , candidates will see an acknowledgment
with a control number appear on your. Candidates are recommended to save
the mentioned Control Number for future reference and record.
The status of the exam form will be available after 72 hours of submitting it.
If the details related to the
he/she will require filling the form again.
FEES FOR THE IGNOU TEE.
The fee payable for theory and practical courses of the exam
Note: the price of the Exam Form will be non-refundable.
IGNOU Hall Ticket for Term End Exam
The hall ticket will be uploaded by IGNOU for term end examinations on its official website ignou exam form
8-10 days before the TEE exam. The candidate must take a
print out of the hall ticket and report to the venue. The candidate should carry along his
/her ID card issued by the regional centre or the university. The absence of the candidate’s
ID Card or hall ticket will restrict his entry in the exam hall.
The candidate will have to get it issued from IGNOU / regional centre..
IGNOU Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in