What is IGRSUP?
IGRSUP or Integrated Grievance Redressal System, Uttar Pradesh is a portal launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The objective is to provide people of the UP an online service through which they can get their land information, documents and also they can do arriage registration online easily. This portal is basically started by the stamp and registration department of the state. Through the IGRSUP portal, the stamp & registration department made it easy for the residents of the state to register their property or to get the information of a property and to do marriage registration.
The Stamp & registration department provides multiple services through the IGRSUP portal which are given below.
Services provided on the IGRSUP portal
S&R department mainly handles the registration of immovable properties and the department also take care of the following data and registrations:
- Marriage registration
- Property registration
- Free certificate / twelve year old
- Certified copy of deeds
Property registration application process on the IGRSUP portal
So the residents of Uttar Pradesh can easily do registration of the property from the igrs portal by the government. The proper process of registering property on the portal is given below. follow the step by step process to register your property on the portal.
- Visit the official igrs up portal from the link given here.
- Now under the property registration section click on the apply option as shown in the image below.
- On this new page click on the new application button
- Now the form page will open where you are required to fill in some basic details like your district, tehsil, mobile number, and other details as shown in the image below.
Also check KANYA SUMANGALA YOJANA by the UP government
- After completing this you will receive your email and password through which you can now login on the portal and provide all the information and documents related to the property registration and submit the details.
- After successful submission, you will receive an application number from the portal.
How to get property details from the portal
- Visit the official portal from the link given above and click on the property details option under the property registration section.
- A page will open where you need to provide the details as shown in the image below.
- After filling in the details, just click on the submit button and the details of the property will appear on your screen.
process of searching property on the portal
- From the homepage of the official IGRSUP portal click on the search property option under the Property registration section
- now on the new page, you will get 7 options to search for property as shown in the image below, select the option according to your requirements
- After selecting the desired option, a new form page will open where you need to provide details like Property Address, Tehsil / Registration Office, and other details as shown in the image below.
- After filling in the details just click on the see details button and the property details will appear on the screen
How to do marriage registration on the IGRS UP portal?
- Visit the official IGRSUP portal homepage from the link given above.
- Now click on the apply option under the marriage registration section as shown in the image below.
- Now on the new page, you need to provide consent to use your Aadhaar information for the registration process. Follow as shown in the image below and click on the marriage registration application button.
Objectives and benefits of the portal
- Digitalising the property registration through this portal increased the transparency of the process.
- The portal made it easy for the public to get details and to register marriage or property online from their phone or computer without any hassle.
- Improved the accessibility of the information related to property in the state.
- The government also tracks property-related transactions and works.