Naya Savera Yojana on Jan Kalyan Portal
Also, check the latest update on other Government schemes
What is Jan Kalyan Portal?
Jan Kalyan portal is an initiative by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. This portal is for workers of the unorganized sector or labourers. On this portal Information, application or registration related to labourers or unorganized sector workers can be done. The most recent scheme launched by the MP government is Naya Savera Yojana. This scheme was launched in June 2019. The aim or purpose of this scheme is to provide support to the unorganized sector workers who are financially weak.
Naya Savera Portal
Previously, the Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana was launched with the aim of providing benefits of multiple Govt. schemes to the people working in the unorganized sector and are below the poverty line. After the New Government formed in Madhya Pradesh there were some amendments made in the scheme. The name of the scheme was changed to Naya Savera Scheme.
Benefits of Naya Savera Yojana, Jan Seva Portal
Beneficiaries of this scheme are the workers of the unorganized sector who fall under the poverty line. The purpose is to provide support and help to these people through multiple ways, whether it is financial support or social security etc. Jan Kalyan Sambal cards were provided to the people which will be now replaced with Naya Savera Cards. Through these cards, beneficiaries will be able to get the benefit of multiple schemes of the centre and state government. Some of the benefits are listed below.
- Educational benefits to students
- Maternity facility for pregnant workers.
- Health and accidental insurance cover
- Basic facilities such as electricity and health care.
There are some other benefits as well which are not mentioned above in the list. Beneficiaries of Naya Savera Scheme can also avail the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
How to register for Naya Savera Scheme?
Before applying for the scheme make sure to check the Eligibility criteria for the scheme.
Eligibility criteria for the Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- If you have the BPL then you are eligible for this scheme or else you will be required to have some other documents to prove that you are below the Poverty Line.
- The electricity consumption must be below 100 units per month then you are eligible to get the benefit under this scheme.
If you are eligible for the scheme then follow the simple step by step process below to apply for it.
- Visit the official Jan Kalyan Portal here
- Click on the login button on the top right bar.
- Now fill in the user id and password and log in.
- After login, you will be required to verify through E KYC.
- Fill in the basic required details in the form carefully and submit it.
- Applicant’s Adhar card
- BPL certificate or Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
How to apply for the new Naya Savera Card?
To get the new Naya Savera Card to follow the simple step by step process given below. As mentioned above the old Jan Sambal Cards will be replaced with the new Naya Savera Cards as the old card has the photo of previous chief minister of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant will have to visit the nearest Jan Seva Kendra with the old sambal card and other required documents mentioned above
- The concerned officer will validate your information and assist you with the further process. If all the details get verified then the applicant will be provided with the new Naya Savera Card
As far as now this process can not be done through Jan Kalyan Portal online. So the applicant will be required to follow the offline process.