What is Jansunwai Portal?
This portal is started by the honourable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Aditya Nath Ji with the aim of connecting and hearing the problems of the people of Uttar Pradesh. Any resident of the state can file his or her complaint and their problem will be redressed by the concerned department with the given time. if you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh and you are facing any issues in any Government related work then you can easily lodge a complaint on the Jansunwai portal. Your complaints will be forwarded to the concerned department and the official try to solve it as soon as possible.
You can also check the status of your complaint on the portal. If you can’t file a complaint through the online portal then you can call on the helpline number 1076. This helpline number is launched to further facilitate public hearing.
Also, check latest updates on the National Scholarship Portal
How to Register a complaint on Jansunwai portal, Uttar Pradesh?
The full process of registering a complaint on the portal is given below. You can follow the steps to file a complaint if you have any but before that just go through the list of types of complaints you can register on the portal which is given below.
Types of Complaints you can register on the portal
There are mainly three types of complaints which you can lodge on the Jansunwai portal.
- Complaints regarding the information of Government schemes.
- The complaints about the problem of masses.
- Complaints regarding public demands.
Types of Complaints you can not register on the portal
- You can not file RTI ( Right to Information ) related complaints.
- Complaints of any matter which is under consideration of any honourable Court.
- This portal is not for suggestions.
- Financial aid demands or job-related complaints are not accepted on this portal.
- Complaints of service-related issues of government servants like transfers etc are not accepted.
Complaint registration process
- Visit the official portal of Jansunwai Uttar Pradesh here.
- On the homepage only you will see the option of complaint registration, just click on it. A new pop up will appear which shows what type of complaints are accepted, click on submit.
- The portal registration page will appear where you need to fill in your email id and mobile number and click on submit.
- You will receive an OTP on the given mobile number which you need to fill and submit to validate your mobile number.
- Now the complaint registration form will open where you need to provide all the information which is asked. Fill the required information carefully and provide a supportive document if required.
- Check the information you have filled before submitting it and note the complaint number which will appear after the submission of the complaint.
How to check the status of your complaint on the Portal?
If you have filed any complaint on the Jansunwai portal and you want to know the status of your complaint then follow the process given below.
- Visit the official Jansunwai portal from the link given above.
- On the homepage, click on the option ” Status of complaint “.
- A new page will open where you need to fill the following information
- Your complaint number
- Registered mobile number
- registered email id
- After filling this information click on the submit button. Once your information is validated, the status of your complaint will appear on the screen.
How to send complaint reminder?
If there’s no action taken against your complaint within the given time then you can send a reminder through the Jansunwai portal. To send the complaint reminder to follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official portal of Jan sunwai from the link given above.
- On the homepage, the clock on the send reminder option.
- A new page will open where you need to fill in your complaint number and click on submit.
- After validation of your complaint number, a reminder will be sent to the concerned department.
Objectives of Jansunwai portal
The portal is started by the GOvernment of Uttar Pradesh with the aim of hearing the problems of the citizens of the state. This portal provides ease of access to the people of the state who wants to tell their problems to the Government of the State. People can track the status of their complaints and also send reminders if there’s no action taken in the time. Digitalising the process has made it easy for the people to share their problems with the honourable Chief minister and that is what the aim was.