Maharshi Dayanand University offers a variety of courses for the candidates who wish to take admission in both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. the university conducts both practical and theory examinations and the examinations for the year 2019-20 have been scheduled by the university. the admit cards for the same are published by the university on their official web page, the students can visit the official website www.mdu.ac.in and download their admit card for the upcoming exams.
MDU ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD FOR UG AND PG COURSES
MDU offers a variety of courses like bachelor’s degree courses, IT, Law and also PhD courses for which it conducts semester wise as well as annual examinations. The university has published the admit cards for SPECIAL CHANCE (MERCY) examinations and the students can download their admit cards from the links provided in the table below: The university has just rolled out the MDU date sheet as well so students can check that out.
ADMIT CARDS FOR UG COURSES
Admit cards for the SPECIAL CHANCE (MERCY) Examinations are available for download, students pursuing the respective undergraduate courses can follow the links given below for downloading the admit card :
|B.Sc. Home Sc||download|
|B.Sc. Sport Sci||download|
ADMIT CARDS FOR PG COURSES
Admit cards for the SPECIAL CHANCE (MERCY) Examinations are available for download, students pursuing the respective postgraduate courses can follow the links given below for downloading the admit card :
Admit cards for the courses not mentioned above are available on the official webpage of the university. the students can visit the official website directly or follow the link below
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
Admit cards for Undergraduate as well as Postgraduate courses are available on the official website of Maharshi Dayanand University. Students can follow the steps given to download their admit card :
- Visit the official webpage of the university www.mdu.ac.in
- Look for the “EXAMINATION” section on the page, then click on the option saying ‘admit card’ in the dropdown that appears.
- You will then be redirected to the page with the links to download the admit card, click on the link that associates with your course and examination.
- Then you will need to fill in your registration number.
- Your admit card will then appear on the screen and you can download and save it for the future.
IMPORTANT DETAILS ON THE ADMIT CARD
The admit card issued to the students is a very important document and consists of important details like
|Details of the candidate|
|Subject Name and Code|
|Date and Time of Exam|
|Signature of Candidate|
Some Important Instructions to take care of by the students appearing for the MDU 2019-2020 Examination are :
- The admit card is a very important document that needs to be carried along by the student on the day of the examination. If the student does not have his/her admit card, he will not be allowed to give the examination.
- If at the time of downloading the admit card, the student sees (NE) i.e. NOT ELIGIBLE, He/She should immediately contact Result Branch In Pariksha Sadan, MDU Rohtak.
- If it shows ‘FEE NOT CONFIRM BY BANK’ Then the student should contact the Fee Section of the Accounts Branch and submit the documents required.
For more details and instructions, please do visit the official website of the university that is www.mdu.ac.in.
Thank you for reading this article, we hope we were able to provide you with the information you were looking for. For more important updates, keep visiting! 🙂