What is MP E uparjan?
The Government of Madhya Pradesh started this portal for the farmers of the state. The aim of the portal and schemes is to benefit the farmers of the states in multiple ways. According to the scheme under this portal the government of MP buys wheat at the support price from farmers during the Rabi season. Farmers who want to sell their crop at the support price will be required to register at the MP E Uparjan portal first.
This year there have been some changes made in the registration process of the MP E uparjan portal. Previously the registration process was a bit complex for farmers so the changes have been done to make the process hassle-free for farmers. The aim is to provide hassle-free benefit to all the farmers of the state. Due to the previous registration problems, farmers had to sell their crops at lower prices than the minimum support price. This year the registration process is made fully online and hassle-free for farmers.
The registration process at MP E Uparjan portal can also be done from your smartphone. The registration guide is given below so make sure you go through the whole article.
How to register on MP E Uparjan Portal Online?
Farmers who want to get the benefit of the scheme launched by Government of MP can register on the portal. The step by step registration process is given below.
- Visit the Madhya Pradesh E uparjan official portal here.
- On the Homepage, find the option Rabi ( following year ) and click on it.
- A new page will open where you need to find the given option ” किसान पंजीयन ” and click on it.
- There will be some instruction so make sure to go through it first. Now you need to fill in your mobile number and farmer code and click on search.
- A new page will open which will have the registration form. Here you need to fill some details like your bank account details, land ownership details etc, so fill it carefully.
- After providing all the details click on the submit button. Once the submission is done successfully, you will receive the application and acknowledgement number
Make sure to take a print out of it as it will be required in future while selling your crop.
Documents required for registration
The documents required to register are given below. Make sure to keep these documents ready while registering online.
- Residence proof of Madhya Pradesh
- Applicant’s Adhar card
- Samagra Id
- Bank passbook and loan book if there’s any current loan
- Passport size photo and Other basic details like mobile number etc.
Some important Registration Guidelines for farmers
Before registering on the MP E Uparjan portal make sure to go through these important guidelines carefully.
- As the changes have been made in the registration process this year, the farmers can register now with just their Adhar card and Samagra Id
- Your registered mobile number must be linked to your Adhar card.
- If you don’t have the Samagra ID then you won’t be able to register on the portal online.
How to download and register from Uparjan mobile app?
Follow the simple process given below to download the Uparjan app and register from your mobile.
- Open the play store on your android phone and search for MP E uparjan.
- Install the official app of the portal. There might be some fake ones as well so be aware of that.
- The registration process is similar as shown above.
Benefits of the E Uparjan portal of Madhya Pradesh
Some of the benefits of this online portal are mentioned below.
- The online portal made the registration process easy and accessible to farmers of the state.
- Farmers won’t have to sell their crops at lower prices than the minimum support price.
- The registration can be done from the smartphone as well so the process is more transparent now.