NCVT MIS Results 2019 all semesters
The results of the NCVT MIS examination will be published on the official portal of the council. The candidates will have to visit the website in order to check the result. Practical marks, test marks, and the ranking will constitute the overall score of the student. The results for NCVT are declared in the month of June. Here are the steps you need to follow to check your NCVT TEST ITI RESULTS:
- Go to the official portal of NCVT MIS – www.ncvt.gov.in
- Check for the verification column and click on mark sheet verification under that.
- You’ll have to put your roll number and semester in the login details asked for.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to see your result.
- You can print and keep a copy of the result for future reference.
NCVT MIS APPRENTICESHIP
The training institutes run under the policies of the ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship and is supervised by the DGT along with the ministry. There are 4 semesters and exams are held at the end of each semester in the training institutes of NCVT MIS.
The management information system of NCVT publishes admission reports, hall tickets, time tables, the results of the candidates and the NCVT MIS national certificate.
www.ncvtmis.gov.in is the official page for NCVT MIS. You can visit the official website for apprenticeship programs that is www.apprenticeship.gov.inand register, look for establishments, apply for training and apprentice profiles.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE APPRENTICESHIP AT NCVT MIS
The candidates are required to visit the official portal of NCVT MIS where they need to look for an option of apprenticeship where they can register for the same. Applications are submitted directly on the portal of NCVT. They can search for the management information system or NCVT MIS LOGINon Google for getting the link to the official website. Once they find it they just have to follow some simple steps.
Steps to apply for the apprenticeship program:-
- Visit the official site of the national council for vocational training (NCVT MIS portal) www.apprenticeship.gov.in or www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
- Go to the apprentices’ column set on the home page of the site.
- Choose the option “candidate registration” and go to the application form page.
- You will see an online registration form for the apprenticeship training program at NCVT MIS.
- You will have to fill the following details in the form ;
- Personal details- Name, DOB, Category, Aadhar card, type of candidate, gender, parent’s name
- Contact details- email ID, phone number and address
- Qualification details and the supporting documents with it
- Technical details
- Trade preference ( 3 options)
- Passport size photograph and birth proof might be required too
- After you are done with filling all details, you can click on the submit button.
- You will get the information regarding the registration (registration number) via mail or text message.
TIME TABLE FOR NCVT MIS 2019 TRAINING INSTITUTES.
NCVT MIS under the policies of the DGT and the ministry of skills development and entrepreneurship will conduct the AITT under the ATS- apprenticeship training scheme in June and July 2020. The candidates can check for all information on the online portal. The exam dates for the semesters 1, 2, 3 and 4 in 2020 will be available in a few hours. All information about the exam dates, hall ticket, results and time table of 2020 NCVT.
To check and download the scheduled time table follow these simple steps:
- Visit the NCVT official portal
- See for the ‘revised program of AITT under CTS to be conducted in 2020 July/august’ and click on the link.
- You will see a PDF file and download it to see the time table.
HALL TICKET FOR NCVT MIS TRAINING EXAM
The hall ticket for national council of vocational training MIS (NCVT MIS) training institutes exams is published and the students can download their hall ticket for AITT from the official NCVT MIS portal i.e. www.ncvtmis.gov.in
Hall ticket is a very important document for all the candidates to carry with them in the examination, if they don’t carry it with them or forget to they will not be able to sit for their examination
These simple steps need to be followed to download your hall ticket for NCVT MIS:-
- Visit the official portal of NCVT MIS that is www.ncvt.gov.in
- See for the updates and latest notifications on the home page and click on the link that shows to download your admit card.
- You will have to log in to the portal by entering the registration details asked on the portal.
- After logging in, you will be able to see your admit card that you can download for your NCVT MIS exams.
Save your admit card, get it printed and don’t forget to carry it in your exams.
The industrial training institutes that run were recognized under the directorate general of training (DGT), ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship and also the union government. The ITI program was developed to provide learning in various training, crafts, and skills.
The entrance exams for getting into any crafts, training or skills of the program take place tentatively in the month of August every year and admission procedure starts before the beginning of the new session.
Admission in the courses under the training institutes is based on the scores of written exams which are conducted under the strategies set by NCVT MIS.
The following are the trades under courses of ITI:-
- Tool and die maker
- Instrument mechanic
- Motor mechanic
- Diesel mechanic
- Draughtsman fitter
- Information technology
- Refrigerator and air conditioners
I hope that this article helped in solving your queries regarding the NCVT MIS, if you have any questions please drop them in the comments section! I’ll try and get back to you asap.
CRAFTSMEN TRAINING SCHEME (CTS)
This scheme aims at putting semi-skilled workers to work in industries and also providing employment opportunities to the self-employed and job seekers.
The craftsmen training scheme was recognized by the government of India in 1950 wherein industrial training institutes which were 50 in number were recognized so that the development of skills in various vocational fields can take place and the growth of technology and industries in the country can happen.
The central government is responsible for the development of training schemes at the national level as well as laying norms, conduction of exams, certificates, etc. whereas the state government has a hand in the implementation of these training schemes.
Some of the features of this scheme:-
• There are 138 NSQF compliant trades in which training is given.
• Training institutions run under the control of state government/ private units.
• Training duration varies from 6 months to 2 years depending on the type of trades and eligibility criteria vary from 8th standard – 12th standard pass depending on the training necessities.
• NCVT controls the curriculum of the various IT’S. We would like to bring to your kind notice that the admissions for the craftsman training scheme have started on 12th September 2019. Candidates who wish to enroll themselves should not waste more time! The admission form will be available on the official website of NCVT that is www.ncvtmis.gov.in
Some unknown facts about NCVT MIS
National council of vocational training i.e. NCVT is a setup that is guided by the ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship under directorate general of training, govt. of India.
It runs on the basis of the principles set up by the ministry.
The council (NCVT) is responsible for leading examinations across the nation like the CTS- Craftsmen straining scheme, AITT- All India trade test and the ATS- apprenticeship training scheme.
A management system for regulating information is developed by the NCVT known as the NCVT MIS (MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM) So that the students can be reached out to and can be related to.
It is an information system of the administration that is based on computers and the data related to their enrolment in the program for both the development courses- engineering a nonengineering skills offered in the IT’S that exist are stored in the computerized systems.
You may visit the NCVT MIS portal if you wish to read more about the NCVT MIS
The government of India in 1956 had set up the NCTVT – national council for training in vocational trade which is an advisory unit now known as NCVT- National Council of Vocational Training. The NCVT is responsible for setting up guidelines and the curriculum for the training of craftsmen, help the government in the overall policy and program making and also in conducting the AITT’S- All India Trade Tests and providing certificates for national trades.
NCVT offers its candidates occupational course preparations at the national level and the SCVT that is the state council for vocational training is a small branch of the NCVT which operates at the state level.
To stay updated about every latest rolled out information from your institutions keep your eye on Naukri nation portal