Oriental Bank of Commerce offers Net Banking services to all its customers. If you are an account holder of Oriental Bank of Commerce then you can avail the OBC net banking services for free. If you have already registered for the OBC online banking services, you can access your net banking account with the user/customer id and Pin provided to you by the bank. Just follow the secure login button given below to access your net banking services. If you are facing any issues in accessing your net banking account then go through the FAQ listed below.
If you are a new customer of Oriental Bank of Commerce then follow the simple process given below to activate your OBC net banking services.
How to access your OBC net banking services
To access your OBC internet banking services just follow the steps given below:
- Follow the secure login button given above. It will lead you to the official login page of OBC.
- On the homepage, you need to select from Retail User Login or Corporate User Login, Select accordingly. If you are a savings account holder then select retail user login.
- Now on this new page, you need to fill your user ID. User Id which was provided to you by the bank. Click on login after filling the user id.
- Now you need to fill out your password and click on login. After validation of your details, you will be logged in to your OBC net banking account.
If you have a current account with OBC bank then select Corporate User Login.
- You need to fill the Corporate ID & User ID both will be provided to you by the bank.
How to activate your OBC online banking services?
If you are an account holder of ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE then you can activate your net banking services online. Just follow the step by step process given below to activate your OBC online banking services.
- Visit the official portal of OBC here https://www.obconline.co.in/.
- On the homepage, click on the self user creation option.
- Just fill your account number and Pan card number
- Check on View and Transaction.
Click on Verify and your details will be validated. Once your details are verified, your OBC internet banking services will be activated.
Benefits and services you get with OBC internet banking
Just like any other bank OBC also offers multiple benefits to its net banking users. You can also download the OBC net banking application on your phone. The net banking application is available for both android and apple devices. You can operate a lot of things from net banking services, some of them are mentioned below:
- Issue, activate or deactivate your credit or debit cards within just minutes.
- Transfer money anytime, anywhere through online fund transfer service,
- Pay your bills and do recharges online without any hassle.
- Invest in mutual funds or issue forex cards and a lot of extra value features like this.
- If you have any ongoing loan then you can keep a track of it through OBC online banking.
There are multiple other services and benefits which are offered by the bank. You can log in to your net banking account and check all those services right now.
Frequently asked questions from OBC net banking users
I lost my user ID, how do I log in to my net banking account?
Just go to the Online User Id Retrieval page. Fill the following required details ( Account Number, Date of Birth and your Pan card number. ) and click on verify. After verification, you will be provided with your User ID.
I forgot my net banking password, how do I reset my password?
On the net banking login page, select the option ” Forgot Password”. On this new page, you will get two options as shown below:
- Reset Login / Transaction Passwords Online(For Debit Card Holders)
- Reset Login Password Online(For Customer Not Holding a Debit Card.)
Select and fill the details accordingly. You will be able to reset your password easily after your details are verified.