RCUB result for all semesters examination can be checked below. Rani Channamma University offers a variety of courses for students who wish to take admission in UG and PG courses BOTH. some diploma courses are also offered by RCUB. The University Conducts semester wise examinations. the 1st, 3rd and 5th semesters are the odd ones for which the exams are held in May- July. 2nd, 4th, and 6th are the even semesters for which exams are held in November- December.
RCUB Result for UG and PG courses
Rani Channamma University has successfully conducted the examinations for the 2nd, 4rth and 6th semesters. RCUB result for the same is out on the official portal. Exams for the odd semesters are to be conducted in November- December 2019-20 for both regular and re-appearing students.students can check their time table on the official portal The results for the same will be out in February- March 2020. students can check their results from the links provided in the table below:
Semester wise Examination Result
RCUB conducts exams for the 1st, 3rd and 5th semesters in the months of November and December. results for the odd sem examinations will be out in the month of March. exams for the 2nd,4th and 6th semester are conducted in June and July. the results for the even sem exams 2019-20 are out. students can download their results for both UG and PG courses semester wise from the links given below:
RCUB result for UG courses
|COURSES||1st,3rd,5th sem result||2nd,4th,6th sem result|
|B.A.||check now||check now|
|B.B.A.||check now||check now|
|B.C.A.||check now||check now|
|B.Com||check now||check now|
|B.P. Eady||check now||check now|
|B.Sc.||check now||check now|
|B.Sc.C.S.||check now||check now|
|B.S.W.||check now||check now|
|B.A. Criminal||check now||check now|
non-semester UG course
|yoga certificate course||1 year||check now|
RCUB results for PG courses
|COURSES||1st,3rd sem results||2nd,4thsem result|
|MA in Economics||check now||check now|
|MA English||check now||check now|
|MA History||check now||check now|
|MA Kannada||check now||check now|
|MA Marathi||check now||check now|
|MA Sociology||check now||check now|
|MA Sociology||check now||check now|
|M.B.A.||check now||check now|
|M.com||check now||check now|
|M.Ed.||check now||check now|
|M. P. Eid||check now||check now|
|M.Sc. Chemistry||check now||check now|
|MSc Computer Science||check now||check now|
|MSc Geography||check now||check now|
|MSc Mathematics||check now||check now|
|M.Sc Physics||check now||check now|
|Master of Social Work||check now||check now|
|Masters in Library & Information Science (M & LISC)||check now||check now|
|MA Criminology and Criminal Justice||check now||check now|
|M. A Political Science||check now||check now|
|Journalism & Mass Media Communication||check now||check now|
|M. SC Botany||check now||check now|
|PG DIPLOMA||PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)||check now|
Non-semester PG Course
HOW TO CHECK RCUB EXAM RESULTS
students can check the results for the semester wise examinations conducted by RCUB by following the link http://results.logisys.org/rcub/ and following the steps given below :
- Visit the official webpage of RCUB results i.e. http://results.logisys.org/rcub/.
- Fill in the details asked that will include your roll no./registration no. and the year/semester of examination and submit.
- You will then be able to see your result on the screen, download and save it for future use.
- Take out a hard copy which will be very useful in the future.
DETAILS ON THE RCUB MARKSHEET
- RESULT- PASS/FAIL
- DETAILS OF UNIVERSITY
RESULT IMPROVEMENT APPLICATION
students who appeared in the RCUB examination and are not satisfied with their score can apply for improvement of their scores. the university gives a chance to the students to reappear 3 times for an examination to improve their results in a particular subject. some important instructions for applying are:
- The application for result improvement should be written in a proper format available on the official webpage.
- students need to submit their mark sheet, passing certificate and college certificate along with the application.
- A DD or challan should be attached to the application as the fee for the improvement of results.
- The application should be submitted within the deadline given for the application
- the application will be accepted only when some of these requirements are fulfilled.
- (the original marks will be maintained if the marks scored later are less than the original marks)
STEPS TO APPLY FOR RESULT IMPROVEMENT
- Visit the official website of RCUB www.rcub.ac.in
- Look for the section saying “testing” and then select the ‘downloads’ option in the dropdown that will appear.
- You will see a link for the application for result improvement on the page that will show.
- Download the form, take out a hard copy and then fill it carefully before sending it to the university. (attach the important documents along with the application)