In this article, you will get to know all the information about the SAHAJ portal like Sahaj Login and Registration and each and every detail related to Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra.
What is Sahaj Portal?
Sahaj retail limited or SAHAJ acts wholly as a provider of subsidies and it aims at introducing technology and information both to rural India so that the digital gap between urban and rural cities gets filled with time. By providing various online services, SAHAJ portal targets Economic Empowerment, Life Quality and Livelihood Enhancement in rural India. At current, Sahaj is effective in 23 states/union territories of India. Through globalisation and digitalisation, the main goal is to deepen and broaden the market which they serve by pulling products and using franchise initiation. Sahaj provides a lot of beneficial services to its users like opening their own business, serving the community or increasing the earning opportunities of the beneficiaries. Visit the official website to know of all other related information
CHeckout National Scholarship Portal For latest Scholarship Updates
SERVICES OFFERED BY SAHAJ RETAIL LIMITED
With the opening of 827000 SAHAJ KENDRAS all across the country, sahaj takes immense care in providing various services out of which the basic and most used are –
- SAHAJ SHIKSHA – this E-Education measure affordable computer learning courses for the students of rural India.
- SAHAJ SURAKSHA – life, motor and health insurances provided with ease
- SAHAJ PAY – enables bill payment for electricity services in the association of SAHAJ KENDRA with the West Bengal State Electricity Board (WBSEDCL).
- SAHAJ BANKING- banking services are provided anytime and anywhere with ease.
- SAHAJ GOVT- takes care of the important documents and official papers of the citizens like ration cards, PAN cards etc.
- Sahaj provides services like G2C, Financial Inclusion, Financial Services, utility bill collection services, mobile/ DTH top-ups, e-Learning, FASTag, etc.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SAHAJ REGISTRATION
- The beneficiary must be an Indian national
- Age of the beneficiary must be above 18
- The beneficiary should have a valid bank account
- The beneficiary should own a valid ID proof like Aadhar Card or PAN Card.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION ON SAHAJ
Keep these documents handy while registering on the SAHAJ portal to avoid inconvenience at the time of filing the forms-
- aadhar card
- PAN card
- Passbook and a cancelled check from the bank
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Police verification (if any)
- Educational certificates
How to Register on Sahaj Portal?
- Visit the official website of SAHAJ RETAIL LIMITED – https://retail.sahaj.co.in/web/guest/home
- Then on the top right corner of the homepage, you will see a dropdown column named REGISTRATION
- From the dropdown, select New registration
- There will be 4 sections of the registration form that will appear on the screen which you will fill one by one
- In the first column select if you’re an individual or a business, select the SM category and scheme which you’re interested in and then you can fill in your personal details like name, DOB, Phone number, nationality etc.
- Then fill in your address before commencing to the bank details section, in the bank details section you will have to fill in the details asked like bank account number, bank m=name and branch, IFSC code etc.
- Then you will see the references section which you need to fill if you have had any references and then lastly you will have to upload a scanned copy of all the documents that will be asked.
You will get the details of your registration like application number on your mobile number.
PROCESS FOR CHECKING SAHAJ APPLICATION STATUS
- Visit the official website of Sahaj retail limited – https://retail.sahaj.co.in/web/guest/home
- On the top right corner of the homepage, select ‘Know registration status’ under the dropdown column named REGISTRATION
- Enter your application ID on the page you will be redirected to, your application ID will be sent on your mobile while registering online.
- Your application status will appear as soon as you submit your application id.
HOW TO LOGIN ON SAHAJ PORTAL –
- Visit the official website of SAHAJ PORTAL – https://retail.sahaj.co.in/web/guest/home
- On the homepage, in the middle you’ll see the login column wherein enter your username and password provided to you when registration is completed.
Submit these details and your Sahaj dashboard will appear in front of you