Sarathi Parivahan is the official portal of Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. This is an initiative from the Government of India to Digitalize the application of Driving License in the states. Before this portal was launched the residents have to visit their respective RTO offices to apply for the license which used to take a lot of time and cause hassle to the applicants.
Through this portal, you can apply online for the driving license and book your slot for the test, upload documents online-only, pay fees and also apply for changes in the license without any hassle. You can visit the Sarathi Parivahan portal for your license application for multiple states.
How to apply for Learner / Driving license on the Sarathi Parivahan portal?
just follow the step by step process given below to apply for the learner license or driving license online.
- Visit the official Sarathi Parivahan portal from here .
- On the homepage you need to select your state.
- Now a new page will open where you need to select according to your requirement as shown in the image below.
- After you click on new learner license a new page will open where you need to click on continue.
- Now on this page, you need to provide your details and further submit your documents required for the Driving license.
- After the submission of details and document, you will be required to pay the fees online only.
- once the application complete you will receive an application number which you need to fill to take the slot for learner license test.
Check NREGA Jobcard list 2020
How to book a slot for license test
- Visit the Sarathi Parivahan portal from the link given above
- Select the state from the homepage and on the new page click on slot booking from the left panel.
- Now on this page, you need to fill your application number and applicant’s date of birth.
- Once you click on submit you will get the available slots for the test and you can choose your slot accordingly.
If in any case you want to rescheduole your slot then you will have to cancel the previous slot from here and again follow the process given above for a new slot.
Documents required for License application
|Documents of Identity||Aadhar Card, Pan card, Passport size photo and Form number 2|
|Residence proof||Utility bill or tax receipts|
Application fee for Driving License
|First Class Vehicle||Rs 700 / -.|
|two-wheelers and LMV||Rs 1000 / -.|
Services offered on Sarathi Parivahan portal
- Through this portal you can apply online for all kind of license, check your application status and apply for an update of your details.
- You can digitally upload your documents without any hassle.
- Book slot for the test of license.
- Easily pay fees online
- Check your license status
- Download forms and print your license