What is SBT Online?
SBT online banking services can be availed by all the users of the State Bank of Travancore. If you have registered for the SBT online banking then you can access to a lot of your banking services just through your smartphone and without visiting your bank branch.
You get access to a lot of services and functionalities at the comfort of your home without visiting your bank. All the services which SBT online offers are mentioned below you can go through it.
You can access your SBT online banking account from the secure login button below, if you are not a registered member of SBT internet banking then you can easily get it enabled from your branch without a hassle.
Also, check out City Union Bank online banking services
How to login to your SBT online banking account?
State Bank of Travancore was merged into State Bank of India in 2017 and the online portal for SBT is now merged into the online portal of SBI so just follow the simple steps given below to access your online banking account.
- Just click on the secure login button given above to visit the official login page of SBT / SBI.
- Now you need to select from the two options given there which are personal banking and corporate banking so select accordingly and click on the login button under the selected option.
- Once you click on login a new page will open and there you need to select the option which is ” continue to login “.
- On this page, you need to fill your username & password which will be provided to you by the bank and also fill in the captcha and click on the login button.
- Now you can access all the benefits and services which are offered by the SBT to its online banking users
Benefits & services of SBT Net Banking
With the online banking services, you can do access a lot of services by just signing in to your account from your smartphone or your computer. Some of the benefits are mentioned below :
- Check Account balance anytime anywhere and if you feel the amount is not what you are expecting then you can also check for the recent transactions which have been done in your account that too from your smartphone only.
- You can check all kind of Account related information and also make some edits like registered mobile numbers, email id etc.
- You can do recharges/pay your bills directly from your smartphone without any hassle with the SBT online banking service
- If you have any loan then you can track all the details about that as well without every time calling or visiting your bank.
- Issue debit cards, block debit cards and change pin of your debit/credit card, these are some of the cards facilities you get with the online system.
Frequently asked questions from SBT Internet banking customers.
How to register for SBT Internet banking services?
As SBT have merged into SBI ( State Bank of India ) so you just need to visit the nearest SBT or SBI branch and follow a simple procedure to activate your online banking services and it won’t take more than 24 to 48 hours.