Du sol result is announced for the following courses
|B.A.(H) Political Science Part-1,2,3 Result||Check Here|
|B.A.(H) English Part-1,2,3 Result||Check Here|
|B.Com(H) Part-1,2,3 Result||Check Here|
|B.Com Part-1,2,3 Result||Click Here|
|B.A Program Part-1,2,3 Result||Not announced yet|
Sol result for 2019 for all the courses will be out soon and you can see the expected result dates below and here at Naukri nation you will get the latest updates before anyone else so make sure you subscribe for the emails so that we can provide all the latest updates about your results and every other important update directly to your email and the best part is there’s no cost for that so what are you waiting for?
Here are some latest News & Updates from Sol du.
|For New UG Admission in SOL DU ( click here )|
|For PG Registration check here|
|Check the prospectus for 2019 here|
|For placement, inquiry check the placement cell of SOL DU|
|Check here for sol date sheet|
According to DU SOL latest updates about the results for 2019, the students who are pursuing BA from School of open learning will get to see there results First and later on followed by the other courses like B.com and as expected the results will be out in the month of August to September and will be officially published at the SOL Portal https://sol.du.ac.in
Usually SOL exam results are published in the month of September and October but DU SOL exam results for 2019 will be published earlier ( in August or September ) then previous years as the exams started earlier than previous years as the exams for BA started in the month of April this year which usually starts in the month of May so it is expected to see the results published earlier this year 2019.
HOW TO CHECK DU SOL RESULT 2019
Even though it’s a pretty easy process but to make it more easy for you just follow the guide below and save your time
To check the du sol results 2019 for ba, b.com, and all other courses follow these steps
- 1st step all the students who are eagerly waiting for there results have to visit the SOL portal https://sol.du.ac.in on their desktop
- 2nd step There you will see an announcement page where all the latest updates by the officials are flashed so you can either select the results for your course from there or you can scroll to latest announcement section from the home page.
- 3rd step As you can see in the above image just click on the link of your course
- 4th step It will redirect to the page like this and you will need to provide all these details like SOL Roll No, Exam Roll No, Year of Exam, Course & Part of DU SOL Exam
- 5th step Once you click on the submit button it will redirect you to the new result page and there you will see an option below to download or print the mark sheet
Here’s a video as well to help you out
How to check SOL result on a smartphone
- Just open the browser on your smartphone and enter the url https://sol.du.ac.in
- You will see a page where all the latest updates will be flashed you can see the image below
- you can visit the result section by clicking on Marksheet/Results or you can click on continue to the website on the top right corner as in the image
- Now the home page of the official portal will open just scroll down to the announcements section and there you will see the courses for which results are rolled out by the university ( see the image below )
- Just click on your Course result and fill the required detail and then click on show
- Once you click on show your result will be displayed on your screen and you can also download the pdf file from there and can take a print of the file later
- If the mark sheet page does not load when you click to show don’t worry as the results are announced there are lacs of students who want to check their result as soon as it rolls out and due to which servers get crashed, so wait for a few minutes and try the same method again
Do you want to migrate to regular college? This is how your result will impact the migration process
A lot of students couldn’t get admission in regular colleges of delhi university due to whatever reasons and then they enroll for School of open learning Delhi University which is a distance learning institution but as it is a part of Delhi University so it provides the students of SOL an opportunity to migrate to regular colleges, so there has to be a criteria for that which is your performance in the yearly examination as the regular colleges of delhi university rolls out very high cut-offs every year the numbers keep on rising
Same in the case of migration the eligibility criteria depend and vary from college to college so if you are planning to migrate to regular college after your first-year examination you need to see the criteria of the college where you want to enroll as there is some minimum percentage required like 70% or 75% it varies from college to college so make sure to check that and study accordingly if you aim to migrate to a regular college of Delhi University
How the final Result is evaluated and why you need to score good marks every year
The grading system in SOL is similar to the regular colleges as the final result of UG and PG is evaluated by taking the avg performance in both the years and that is the reason you must score well every year because that will impact your final UG/PG result
The final result of your graduation is evaluated on the basis of the result of all 3 years so if you don’t score well in any year the overall percentage and division will go down and to cover that you might have to score very very high marks in your next year which is next to impossible as the students who are pursuing UG or PG courses from SOL or any other distance learning institutions are also indulged in some professional courses or even jobs so there’s not much time to focus only on the exams so the conclusion is to score well in both part 1,2 and 3 so that the final percentage or division will be high
DU SOL Revaluation / Rechecking Process
Students who are not satisfied with their result and believe that there are some flaws in the checking and their scores could have been better, these students has got an option to go for Revaluation and rechecking of their answer sheets as these rights are provided by the University to all the students. Those students who are willing to get their answer sheets rechecked will have to submit the application request for it in the SOL office within 3 weeks of the declaration of results. Students who are applying for revaluation or rechecking are not bound to submit their mark sheet as University has access to the current mark sheet and after rechecking and valuation a new mark sheet will be provided to students
There are some conditions that apply to the rechecking process which are as follow
- Students can only submit a revaluation request for theory examinations any other form of the exam is not eligible for rechecking application
- Students must submit the request within 3 weeks as there is no way they can file a rechecking request after 3 weeks
- Students will have to pay 750/- per examiner for rechecking. for more details check here
To fill rechecking form click here
How the SOL result pattern will change with the newly introduced CBCS system
As the new CBCS semester system is implemented in the School of open learning Delhi University the examination pattern has been changed into the semester system so that the migration process to regular colleges can be made easy for the students but the question arises is how the resulting pattern will change as before this system the exams used to hold in the month of April to July and results used to roll out by October and November but with this new CBCS semester system the first semester examination will be held in November/December 2019 and the results might be rolled out in the month of March and then the second semester will be held in the month of June and July and further the result will be declared in September and October
Even though we are not 100% sure about this pattern as there is no official announcement about this from the officials of School of open learning Delhi University, so we will have to wait for the official notice about the new SOL result pattern
F.A.Q about SOL result
- What does ER mean in SOL mark sheet
ER stands for an essential repeat which means you have failed to score the minimum passing marks which is 40% so if you fail to score minimum 40% marks in any subject then you might get promoted to next year but you will have to appear for that subject exam next year
- Is it possible to get 1st division at SOL, DU?
It is comparatively difficult from regular college but it is absolutely possible you just need to stay updated about the exam patterns for the year and not just rely on 10 years
- Is the revaluation system in DU SOL useful?
The revaluation system in SOL DU is not at all reliable as i have personally seen students who scored 2 out of 70 scorings 50 out of 70 after revaluation as they paid 1000/- for each exam so it is totally up to you
- Can I do DU-SOL to DU regular colleges?
Yes migration is possible and with the new CBCS semester system it would be a lot easier than before to migrate to regular colleges but there are some eligibility criteria which you need to follow and that will vary from college to college