Social Security Pension Management Information System ( SSPMIS )
SSPMIS Pension status Check 2020
Pension Status of Mukhyamanti Vriddhjan Pension yojana can be checked on the online portal of Social Security Pension Management Information System ( SSPMIS ). People of Bihar who have applied for the Mukhyamanti Vriddhjan Pension Yojna can check the status of the pension. If you are not aware of the process of checking your pension status then follow the step given below. If you fulfil the eligibility criteria for MVPY and you want to register for it then follow the step by step process given below.
How to check Mukhyamanti Vriddhjan Pension status on SSPMIS
To check your Mukhyamanti Vriddhjan Pension status you don’t need to visit any govt. office near you or anywhere, you can just check the status through the official portal of SSPMIS. If you want to register for the Mukhyamanti Vriddhjan Pension scheme then you can also do the registration online on the official portal which is https://www.sspmis.in/ .
- Visit the official portal of SSPMIS
- on the homepage, you will see Beneficiary Status.
- Now on this page, you need to fill one of the following details:
- Aadhar number
- Account number
- Beneficiary ID
- Click on the search to check the status.
How to apply for Mukhyamanti Vriddhjan Pension Scheme
First, you need to be eligible for the Mukhyamanti Vriddhjan Pension Scheme. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- You must be a permanent resident of Bihar
- Age must be 60 years or above.
- You are not a current govt. employee or retired govt. employee.
Just make sure you fulfil these 3 conditions. Irrespective of your caste, community or religion you can avail the benefit of this scheme from the Bihar Govt. If you are eligible then you can simply follow the step by step process given below to apply for Mukhyamanti Vriddhjan Pension Scheme.
- Visit the official portal of SSPMIS, MVPY application page here https://www.sspmis.in/CheckMvpyAadharAuth
- On this page, you will be required to fill out these important details
- Your district according to your Adhar card
- The scheme which is Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Scheme.
- The EPIC number from your Voter ID card.
- Adhar Number and Date of birth
After filling all the information just click on validate. After validation, you will be redirected to a new page where you can check the further details and apply for it.
How to check your application status for MVPY
- Visit the application status page of the Official SSPMIS portal
- Select from one of the following details to validate your application
- Beneficiary ID
- Sanction No.
- Account Number
- AADHAR No.
- Mobile No.
- After filling just click on application status. Your application status will be displayed
About some benefits of Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Scheme
The honourable Chief Minister of Bihar, Mr Nitish Kumar started this scheme and under this scheme, the Govt. of Bihar provides a monthly pension to the people who are above 60 years of age in Bihar except for the govt. employees as the Govt. has a different scheme for them. A sum of rupees 400 is provided to the people who are from 60 to 79 years of age and rupees 500 to people above 79 years. Under this scheme, around 35 to 36 lakh families will be benefitted in Bihar
Important Notice on the pension scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Retired Government employees are not eligible for this particular scheme.