SSPMIS is the social security pension management information system of the Bihar government through which they provide a proper system of management, monitoring, and identification of tools for the beneficiaries of schemes who lie under the State Society for Ultra Poor and Social Welfare (SSUPSW). Beneficiaries can check their pension status online on the official website of the SSPMIS, department of social welfare, Government of Bihar.
SERVICES PROVIDED ON SSPMIS PORTAL
- Registration of new beneficiary
- Tracking of application
- Tracking of pension payments
BIHAR VRIDHJAN PENSION SCHEME – PAYMENT
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojna on SSPMIS portal -This is a state-run mature age benefit in which the recipient would get a month to month annuity of Rs. 400 if below the age of 80, while the recipient whose age is 80 years or more would get a month to month annuity of Rs. 500.
The qualification measures for this plan are:
- The minimum age to get enlisted in this plan is 60 years.
- EPIC Card is mandatory.
- Aadhar Card is required.
- Aadhar assent and Bank Account subtleties with consent to use for DBT are required.
How to apply for the Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana
- Visit the official portal of SSPMIS, MVPY application page here.
- On this page, you will be required to fill out these important details
- Your district according to your Aadhar card
- Residing Block
- Scheme to apply for- is Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Scheme.
- Your EPIC number
- Aadhar Number and DOB.
- After filling all the information just click on validate.
- After validation, you will be redirected to a new page where you can check the further details and apply for it.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS FOR MUKHYAMANTI VRIDDHJAN PENSION YOJANA
- Visit the application status page of the Official SSPMIS portal
- Select from one of the following details to validate your application
- Beneficiary ID
- Sanction No.
- Account Number
- AADHAR No.
- Mobile No.
- Fill in the details correctly and submit
- Then click on application status and your information will appear on the screen after being validated.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Yojana
The honourable Chief Minister of Bihar, Mr Nitish Kumar started this scheme and under this scheme, the Govt. of Bihar provides a monthly pension to the people who are above 60 years of age in Bihar except for the govt. employees as the Govt. has a different scheme for them. A sum of rupees 400 is provided to the people who are from 60 to 79 years of age and rupees 500 to people above 79 years. Under this scheme, around 35 to 36 lakh families will be benefitted in Bihar
Important Notice on the pension scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar to avail of the benefits of this scheme.
- Retired Government employees are not eligible for this particular scheme.
If you have any queries while applying for Mukhya Mantri Vridhjan pension yojana or any other query on the portal then you can contact on the details given below.
Please contact 1800 345 6262,(Working HOUR 9:30 AM TO 5:30 PM)
Alternate No. 0612-2545002 & 0612-25465210/12 (Charges Apply)