WHAT IS UBI ONLINE?
UBI Online or e-banking united online is the name of the net-banking services provided by the United bank of India. Now you can take your bank along with you on your mobile. It’s a 24 x 7 x 365 banking real-time access. It is super comfortable to operate and offers all banking services.
Some of the services that are required by customers are –
- Transaction History,
- Credit card payments,
- Funds transfer electronically through NEFT or RTGS,
- Account statements downloading,
- Payment of taxes,
- Secure online payments and checking account balance,
- Instant and simple transactions etc.
If you are a registered user then you can log in with your customer id and pin provided by the bank. Follow the secure login button below to login to your online banking account.
Also, check Net banking services of Canara Bank
There are much more benefits which are not listed above. Account-holders of UBI can avail the benefits by activating UBI net banking. Simply follow the step by step process given below to activate.
How to activate UBI online banking services?
Follow the series of steps given below to activate your Internet banking services.
- Visit the official website of United BANK OF INDIA and submit a duly filled application form for united online.
- You will receive a PIN mailer within 10 working days of submitting the form which will consist of your User ID, Password and the transaction PIN/Password (for retail users)
- Corporate users will receive a corporate ID, User ID, password and Transaction PIN/password within 10 working days.
- Now you need to visit the UBI Online banking portal on the official website of the bank and click on the link saying ‘first time user? Register now online’.
- On the next webpage, you need to select whether you want to register using your debit card or through IPIN.
- For those using a debit card, details are to be entered carefully and then the request is to be submitted to register.
- The customers who choose to register through IPIN (information available on the same webpage), need to fill in the details required, enter the captcha code and submit.
- Finally, you need to agree to the terms and conditions to avail the online banking services from UBI to register for net banking successfully.
If you have activated your UBI net banking account then follow the simple process given below to login to your account.
HOW TO LOGIN TO United Bank E-BANKING
Follow these simple steps to log in-
- Visit the official website of the United Bank Of India (www.unitedbankofindia.com)
- On the right side of the homepage, under the LOGIN column click on the retail user or corporate user as applied.
- You should once go through the password safety link provided below on the next webpage.
- Enter your User ID and Password and click on submit.
- If you’re unable to submit, you need to have a JAVA enabled browser.
- On the next webpage that appears, accept the terms and conditions after duly reading the same.
NOTE- after you log in to your account for the first time, remember to change your transaction password and login password both to be safe.
BENEFITS OF UBI E-banking
Having an online banking account comes with a lot of easy services and benefits that can save your life! Some of them are mentioned here-
- Paying bills online- the most reasonable benefit is being able to pay online which will protect you from losing your check/ cash.
- Viewing transaction history- you need not worry constantly about ongoing transactions as you can quickly check online whether your transaction has cleared. You can view your transaction history, amounts, and you may also check if you need to find out about any unauthorised transactions from your account.
- Quick and easy transfer of money- you can send and receive money via united online banking easily and quickly and also check the balance in your account before making any expenses.
- Time-saving- it’s an obvious choice to be able to use online banking as it helps you save your precious time with speed and efficiency in services that are provided online.
- 24 x 7 x 365 real-time access to your online account is the best service you can ask for that can be operated from anywhere and anytime!
Who is eligible to use UBI online services?
E-banking united online services are available for all the customers of the united bank of India.
Can I access the services using a mobile phone?
No, united online services are available only on laptops/ computers which are supported by JAVA applet. If you wish to access mobile banking with UBI, visit your UBI branch to register for the same.