UP Ration Card list of 2020
Ration Card list of Government of Uttar Pradesh is released on the Official portal of food and logistic department. Those who ave applied for the ration card can check their name in the list. Beneficiaries will be provided basic food items like rice, wheat, Sugar etc at subsidized rates. The Government have three types of the list according to the annual income of the people which are APL, BPL and Antyodaya.
The aim of the UP Ration Card is to provide food security to the financially weaker section of the state. People above 18 years of age can apply for the Up Ration card on the official online portal. Before this portal was launched, there was no option to apply online for ration card in Uttar Pradesh so people had to visit the gram panchayat and municipality offices to check their names in the ration card lists.
Types of Ration Cards provided By the UP government
The families of Uttar Pradesh are classified into 3 lists which are APL, BPL and AAY ( Atyodaya ). This classification is done on the basis of economical strength or annual income of the families. you can check the UP ration card list district wise on the official portal of food and logistic department. All the beneficiaries whose name are there in the list can get the basic mentioned food items at subsidized rates from the nearest government Ration shops.
Both BPL ( below poverty line ) and APL ( ABove poverty Line ) citizens can apply for ration cards on the official portal and also check their names in the list. There are basically three types of ration cards which the Government of Uttar Pradesh provides
- BPL Card
- APL Ration Card
- AAY ( Atyodaya) Card
BPL Ration Card
The BPL ration cards are issued to the families of Uttar Pradesh who are below the poverty line. The annual income should not exceed Rs 10,000 to get the BPL ration card.
APL Ration Card
The APL ration cards are issued to the families of Uttar Pradesh who are above the poverty line but financially weak. This helps in providing food security to the Financially weak people who are above the poverty line.
Also, check the Jansunwai portal of Uttar Pradesh if you have any Complaints
AAY Ration Card
This ration card is missed to the people who have no income source. The government makes sure that people or families who fall under this category at least get the basic food to survive.
Basic food item subsidized prices
|Wheat||Rs. 2 per Kg|
|Sugar||Rs. 13.50 per Kg|
|Rice||Rs. 3 per Kg|
How to check name in the UP Ration Card List
Those who have applied for the Up ration card can check their names in the ration card lists released by the government by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official portal of food and logistic department from here.
- On the homepage click on the NFSA eligibility list.
- A new page will open where the district-wise list will be displayed
- Look for your district and click on it. Now a new page will open where you need to select your district from the Urban or Rural area list.
- A new page will open where the list of ration shop owners will be displayed and you need to select your nearby ration shop owner where you have registered.
- On this new page look for your name in the list and if you also want to check your family member names then click on your name and a new page will open where your family member names will be displayed.
Know more about the edistrict UP at sarkarialert
Benefits of Ration Card
Ration cards provide food security to the poor people of the nation and state. Both the central and state governments have different food security schemes for the people. Those who have ration cards can also avail the benefits of other welfare schemes of the centre or state government without any hassle. some of the benefits of Ration cards are mentioned below.
- Ration cardholders can also use it as their identity proof at some places
- With one Ration card, you can Apply to get benefitted from multiple states and central govt schemes.
- Ration card can also be used in schools admissions and while applying for any govt scholarship programmes.